Department of analysis of execution of decisions and systematization of legislation
Tasks and functions of the department are:
– studies, summarizes and monitors the activities of state authority and officials to ensure the implementation of decisions of the Constitutional Chamber, interacts with them on issues of execution of decisions and prepares information on the implementation of decisions of the Constitutional Chamber;
– prepares draft letters on the decisions of the Constitutional Chamber, which contain instructions to the rule-making bodies;
– forms the basis of the legal positions of the Constitutional Chamber and maintains it actual condition;
– forms the basis of the legal positions of the bodies of constitutional control of foreign countries on the materials received by the Department;
– prepares information about the constitutional legality in the country on the basis of an analysis of the decisions of the Constitutional Chamber;
– carries out the systematization of the normative legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic received by the Constitutional Chamber (registration and maintenance of paper copies of acts in control condition), as well as reference and information-analytical materials;
– carries out a selection of scientific-analytical, information-referential and other materials, including those on domestic and foreign constitutional legislation, foreign jurisprudence, and the practice of constitutional justice;
– systematically takes into account the database of decisions of the Constitutional Chamber;
– considers appeals to the Constitutional Chamber as a preliminary measure and in the cases when the appeals do not pertain to the questions that require the examination by the Judges of the Constitutional Chamber;
– carries out the distribution and publication in accordance with the established procedure acts of the Constitutional Chamber;
– provides editorial preparation of the official publication of the Constitutional Chamber “Bulletin of the Constitutional Chamber of the Supreme Court of the Kyrgyz Republic”;
– provides the Constitutional Chamber with necessary electronic and redactorial, subscription editions, regularly replenishes and maintains the library of the Constitutional Chamber in the proper condition;
– provides library services to the Constitutional Chamber;
– represents on behalf of the President and Secretary General the interests of the Constitutional Chamber in the courts of general jurisdiction;
– on behalf of the Secretary General of the Constitutional Chamber conducts reception of visitors on issues not related to constitutional proceedings;
– introduction of a proposal on the activities of the department for amending to the draft work plan of the Constitutional Chamber for the relevant year;
– executes instructions of the Chairman and his Deputy, judges, as well as the Secretary General of the Constitutional Chamber.
Head of department
Born on September 28, 1987 in Bishkek.
Graduated with honors from the Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University, Law faculty in 2011.
[2011-2013] Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University, postgraduate student, lecturer of the Constitutional Law Department at the Faculty of Law;
[2013-2014] Ministry of Labor, Migration and Youth of the Kyrgyz Republic, Acting leading specialist, Chief Specialist of the Department of Legal Support;
[2014-10.2015] Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic, leading specialist;
[10.2015-06.2017] Consultant, Division of Generalization of Judicial Practice and Information Support, Legal Support Department of the Constitutional Chamber of the Supreme Court of the Kyrgyz Republic, Assistant to the Chairman;
[06.2017] Constitutional Chamber of the Supreme Court of the Kyrgyz Republic, Head of the Department for Analysis of the Execution of Decisions and Systematization of Legislation.
Phone number: +996 312 62-15-17