Department of Personnel Management and Documentation Support
Tasks and functions of the Department are:
– provides internal and external, including electronic document management, clerical work;
– provides storage of considered cases in established order;
-provides the translation of the judicial acts of the Constitutional Chamber and other documents into the state and official languages, as well as their internal consistency and authenticity;
– provides the maintenance of personnel issues, including the organization of competition for vacant administrative public positions;
– maintenance of the automated system “Kadry”;
– represents on behalf of the President and Secretary General the interests of the Constitutional Chamber in the courts of general jurisdiction;
– on behalf of the Secretary General of the Constitutional Chamber conducts reception of visitors on issues not related to constitutional proceedings;
– introduces proposal on the activities of the department for amending to the draft work plan of the Constitutional Chamber for the relevant year
– keeps measures to ensure the secrecy regime in the Constitutional Chamber and the management of documents with the signature “official use”, “secret” and “top secret”;
– Provides storage of seals and stamps of the Constitutional Chamber.
Head of department
Born on December 10, 1984 in Frunze.
Graduated from the Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University, Law Faculty in 2007.
[06.2007-11.2007] International Relations Department of the Constitutional Court of the Kyrgyz Republic, Сonsultant;
[11.2007-06.2010] The senior consultant of the same department;
[08.2008-02.2009] Acting head of the same department.
[07.2013-08.2013] General Department of the Constitutional Chamber of the Supreme Court of the Kyrgyz Republic, Senior Consultant
[08.2013-09.2017] Legal Support Department, Senior Consultant
[09.2017] Head of the Personnel Management and Documentation Department.
Phone number: +996 312 66-21-53