Sector of International Relations and Comparative Analysis of Legislation
Tasks and functions of the Sector are:
– provides interaction with bodies of constitutional control of foreign countries, international organizations, admission to the Constitutional Chamber of foreign delegations, state and political figures, representatives of international organizations, preparation of foreign business trips of judges and delegations of the Constitutional Chamber, solution of protocol issues;
– studies, summarizes the foreign practice of the bodies of constitutional control and ensures its translation in accordance with the requests of judges and staff of the Constitutional Chamber;
– provides periodic information on the decisions of the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR), recommendations of the Venice Commission, as well as on the activities of other constitutional courts;
– ensures the translation of the decisions of the Constitutional Chamber into English and their subsequent publication in the Bulletin on Constitutional Case-Law of the Venice Commission as well as in the CODICES database;
– on behalf of the President and the Secretary General represents the interests of the Constitutional Chamber in the courts of general jurisdiction;
– on behalf of the Secretary General of the Constitutional Chamber conducts the reception of visitors on issues not related to constitutional proceedings;
– makes proposals on the activities of the sector for inclusion in the draft work plan of the Constitutional Chamber for the relevant year;
– executes instructions of the Chairman and his Deputy, judges, as well as the Secretary General of the Constitutional Chamber.
Head of Sector
Born on July 6, 1979 in Kerben, Aksy district of Jalal-Abad region.
Graduated from the International University of Kyrgyzstan with a Bachelor’s degree in “International Relations” in 2000.
Graduated from the International University of Kyrgyzstan with a Master’s Degree in “International Law” in 2002.
2-nd class Counselor of Justice, 3-rd class Advisor of Civil Service.
[2001-2006] The State Committee for Tourism, Sport and Youth Policy of the Kyrgyz Republic, Chief Specialist, Head of the Tourism Infrastructure Development and Personnel Planning Department, Head of the Tourism, International Relations and Marketing Department, Deputy Head of the Main Department of Tourism;
[2006-2007] Moscow Cultural, Business, Commercial and Industrial Center “Dom Moskvy” in Bishkek, Project manager;
[2007-2009] Cosmo LLC, Executive Director;
[2009-2015] Private entrepreneur;
[03.2015-04.2015] State Agency for Geology and Mineral Resources under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, Head of the Investment and External Relations Department;
[04.2015-04.2017] Constitutional Chamber of the Supreme Court of the Kyrgyz Republic, Head of the International Department;
[04.2017-] Constitutional Chamber of the Supreme Court of the Kyrgyz Republic, Head of the Sector of International Relations and Comparative Analysis of Legislation.
Phone number: +996 312 62-20-71