Department of court proceedings organization
Tasks and functions of the Department are:
– provides organizational support for the court proceedings of the Constitutional Chamber, as well as panel of judges;
– prepares for consideration of cases in the Constitutional Chamber in accordance with its Rules;
– assists the judges of the Constitutional Chamber in the preparation of cases and other matters for consideration in sessions and meetings;
– provides protocol and organizational support for meetings and other events of the Office of the Constitutional Chamber;
– assists in the preparation of draft judicial acts, as necessary, draft acts of the panel of judges;
– representation on behalf of the President and Secretary General the interests of the Constitutional Chamber in the courts of general jurisdiction;
– on behalf of the Secretary General of the Constitutional Chamber implementing reception of visitors on issues not related to constitutional proceedings;
– considers appeals to the Constitutional Chamber as a preliminary measure and in the cases when the appeals do not pertain to the questions that require the examination by the Judges of the Constitutional Chamber;
– highlights the activities of the Constitutional Chamber, interacts with representatives of the media.
Head of department
Born on November 16, 1988 in the city of Talas, Talas region.
Graduated from the Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University, Law faculty in 2011.
Graduated from the Kyrgyz National University, Finance and Credit faculty in 2014.
[09.2011-04.2012] Labor agreement of the Human Resource Management Department of the Ministry of Social Development of the Kyrgyz Republic, Leading specialist;
[04.2012-08.2013] Subsoil Use Policy Department of the Department of Natural Resources Policy of the Ministry of Economy and Antimonopoly Policy of the Kyrgyz Republic, Specialist;
[08.2013-06.2017] Legal Support Department of the Constitutional Chamber of the Supreme Court of the Kyrgyz Republic, Senior Consultant;
[06.2017] Constitutional Chamber of the Supreme Court of the Kyrgyz Republic, Head of court proceedings organization Department.
Phone number: +996 312 66-07-83